Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Hey there, hi there, ho there

Soo the past few weeks on television were interesting. Things are finally starting to get back to normal around here. I mean, don't get me wrong, I love watching re-runs of scrubs and my reality Wednesdays, but I was in DIRE need of some good ole fashioned new FAKE drama!!

OMIGOSH OMIGOSH OMIGOSH- Gossip Girl premiered this week and man on man do I have things to say. A. Jenny really sucks. B. I love Dan. C. I love Dan. Anyway, that Jenny needs to accept her roots and just GET OVER IT! We need to focus more on Dan and Serena. I'm afraid this Michelle Trachtenberg is going to ruin things for them, and I don't think I'm okay with that shitake. I didn't like her in Buffy and I may not like her here. C'mon Harriet the Spy, don't ruin my favourite relationship on TV right now, quit it!

Moooovin on. Soo, basically, Samantha Who? Is my new Fav, the cheese to my macaroni as Juno would say. Can Tod and Samantha get back together already? That crazy girlfriend from Wicker Park is not even a cool psycho. She's all plane Jane and NEEDS to GO. I was pretty excited that Timothy Olyphant (sp*) was on, but the whole neo-nazi hairdo wasn't cutting it for me, but then again, neither were the frosted tips he had in Go, so I guess he never really had the right DO if you will. This week was sort of uneventful for Todd and Sam (minus the kiss at the end, but that didn't do anything for me either). The show needs to be an hour, that's the only answer to an uneventful episode.

Reality- I don't really care to talk about this this week- except for the fact that Stacy Ann is, in the words of *N Sync, GONE, gone gone. That voice KILLED me, so I'm pretty much thrilled never to hear that EVER again.

That's all for now, but I will return with my thoughts after this BIG THURSDAY!!! UGLY BETTY, GREYS, LOST, SCRUBS- AHHH!!!!!!!!


XOXO,

You know you love me (no? doesn't work for me, FINE! I guess I'm no Kristen Bell! )

No comments: